Ronda Rousey's Diamond Ring Came from Right here in the Treasure Valley!
6 0

By now you probably have heard that MMA fighter Ronda Rousey got engaged last week to Travis Browne the two have been dating since 2015. And that new shiny Diamond she is rocking was not only bought but designed by our friends The Diamond Girls at Boise Diamonds! Travis was referred to the Diamond Girls by another client! Check more pics of Ronda's rock here!

Way to Go Lisa and Natalie!!

Photo: Diamond Girls This is a link to www.tmz.com/2017/04/20/ronda-rousey-engaged-travis-browne-married/

Leave a comment:

showing all comments · Subscribe to comments
  1. EllieM posted on 04/25/2017 12:24 AM
    Hello, Any one can tell me Where can i buy a online Original diamond with cheap price? I want this beautiful diamond ring. and also need a this Assignment Help, may anyone do help me in my need I am waiting for any response.
  2. kabeerk posted on 04/27/2017 10:44 AM
    Wow, now this was super interesting to read and watch, good work! The bestessay service has been appreciating your work as well, so a good job done! Keep up with the goto work and keep delivering the same!
  3. Christopher N posted on 05/04/2017 05:06 AM
    Goodness wow so adorable, I am complimented with the desire of that young man worked out as expected. I need to get the opportunity to find some more data about his desire Get Home Work Online; I can hardly wait for the day when somebody gifts me my desire as well.
  4. PamM posted on 05/16/2017 01:49 PM
    Have you find yours professional resume service? I can recommend you to search at google.
  5. PeterK posted 13 hours ago
    This is a very informative article of Custom Literature Review Writing. I also agree with your post title and your really well explain your point of view. I am very happy to see this post. Thanks for share with us. Keep it up and share the more most related post.
  6. Donna R posted 3 hours ago